Online CRA, CRC, PI & CDM Clinical Research Courses
Get Trained and
Certified for lucrative & exciting clinical research careers Globally
Receive your Certificate and be job-ready in as little as 3-4 Weeks!
At The Training Institute our Accredited Online
Clinical Research Courses are designed for persons with or without prior
on-site clinical research experience, seeking qualifications and/or current
practical knowledge to effectively work to develop exciting new
therapeutics for the 21st century in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and
medical device industries.
Graduates can work as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC), Principal Investigator (PI), Clinical Data Coordinator or Clinical Data Manager (CDM) in the monitoring of clinical research globally.
The goals of our online Clinical Research Associate training are to:
- To provide a thorough review of the good clinical practices (GCP), ICH, FDA/TPD regulations, roles, and responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate/Monitor (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) or Clinical Data Manager (CDM).
- To provide graduates with the key skills, job criteria and industry expectations for the positions of Clinical Research Associate/Monitor (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) or...more
Students will participate in many online simulation exercises during the training program that will expose you to actual monitoring situations such as Investigator Selection, IRB Approval, CRF Review, SDV, Good Clinical Practice and Drug Accountability and Adverse Event assessment...more.
Upon completion of each course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate clinical data, to ensure investigator and site compliance with the study drug protocol, overall clinical objectives, FDA regulations, ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practice...more
- Nurses, Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates
- Physicians, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Medical Monitors, Statisticians
- Pharmacists, Pharmacologists, Database specialists, Principal Investigators
- Medical Technologists, Laboratory Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Biostatisticians
- Physical Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Psychologists, Sociologists
- Biologists, Chemists, Medical Writers, Clinical Data Managers.
- Microbiologists, Biochemists, QC Analysts,
- and other life-science professionals.